You need the benefits a Chiropractor can provide. WE ADJUST PATIENTS OF ALL AGES! FROM BIRTH TO 100!
There are countless reasons why you might want to try a chiropractor, and Turino Chiropractic can apply them all.
There are a multitude of problems that can be caused by having a misaligned spine. Chronic pain, disc herniation, high blood pressure, arthritis, headaches, ear infections, digestive issues, shoulder/knee/feet problems, and several other kinds of pain or medical complications can be treated.
We currently have 4 treatment rooms equipped with "high-low" adjusting tables which make it easy for any patient, espeically elderly or in pain, to simply get on and off the table without effort. We also have two adorable, custom animal based pediatric adjusting tables that children look forward to using!
Adjusting methods include : Diversified, Thompson, Activator, Webster, Gonstead
***We also offer both pediatric and pre-natal adjusting.***
As one of the very few chiropractic offices in the area with doctors certified in Webster Technique, we care for a lot of women during their pregnancies. The Webster Technique is advanced training in chiropractic that is gentle and specific in its approach to correct alignment and balance of the musculoskeletal structures of the pelvis during pregnancy. At Turino Chiropractic, your patients can be assured of gentle chiropractic care that can be very beneficial during pregnancy and can help with a variety of prenatal issues including:
Low Back Pain, Neck and/or Shoulder Pain, Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction, Round Ligament Pain, Fetal Malposition/Breech Presentation due to Pelvic Misalignment, General Joint Dysfunction
- Low Back Pain
- Neck and/or Shoulder Pain
- Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction
- Round Ligament Pain
- Fetal Malposition/Breech Presentation due to Pelvic Misalignment
- General Joint Discomfor
- Flexion/Distraction (traction adjustments)
- Activator Methods (R) (instrument adjustMake sure you do your exercises and stretches to stay healthy. After an adjustment, you'll probably receive special exercises to help maintain the adjustment and keep your body healthy. You need to stick to these exercises, and make sure that you don't need to have the same adjustment a few months down the line. Also, be sure to use any recommendations of Biofreeze, Ice, heat, and daily living restrictions/advice your doctor gives you to ensure the best and fastest results.
Call today, and remember: most insurance is accepted, so it might not cost what you think!